Sunday, June 15, 2008

I graduated!

I graduated today (not from CMU) from high school at 2:58 am. This day is not only special because I graduated from Barrington High School, but also that in exactly two days I will be on CMU's campus. But now more about my graduation. Though the rain had stopped about two hours before my graduation and the day outside was cool and perfect for pictures, my graduation was still held inside. However, I still enjoyed the service today and see 235 of my peers graduate. In the end my graduation turned out be perfect (especially the last part when a student stripped to his boxers upon receiving his diploma), and I could not have asked for anything else.

Now I am on my way to Boston and have to go.

P.S. This is the first post in this blog from an iPhone.

No comments: