Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Painted the Fence

Early this morning, I got to paint the Fence at the cut for the first time!. Around 11 p.m. last night, I gathered with 20 to 30 other Barack Obama enthusiastic students (both from CMU and New York colleges) to cover the entire CMU campus with Obama stuff. From sliding Obama door hangers with polling locations in dorms (we cannot technically hang them on door knobs) to chalking sidewalks to covering billboards with Obama posters, I helped the Students for Barack Obama (SFBO) Obamafied CMU. But the best part came when I got to paint the Fence light blue. In the end, the fence looked great. On the front it said OBAMA! (with the Obama campaign logo replacing the O's), and on the back it said VOTE 'O8.


I am glad that I painted the Fence and have helped SFBO for the past months, as Obama will win Pennsylvania and soon become the 44th President of the United States

No comments: